The Education Roundtable was held in
The strengthening of political, economic and cultural relations between
The Educational Roundtable was held within the framework of official visiting program the “Education Ireland” http://www.educationireland.ie/ jointly with the Irish Embassy in
The Educational Roundtable was opened by the Irish Minister for Trade and Commerce Billy Kelleher.
The main tendencies and directions of Russian higher education development were presented by Irina Azhanova, the Executive Director of the National Training Foundation.
The main topic for discussion was the experience and capacity of Irish and Russian HEIs in developing and implementing the joint degree programs. All universities-participants expressed their interest and willingness to cooperate with the foreign partners, including the realization of joint degree programs.
Irish HEIs participated in the Roundtable:
4. Dublin Institute of Technology
5. Carlow Institute of Technology
7. Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
9. Emerald Cultural Institute
Russian HEIs participated in the Roundtable:
1. State University – Higher
2. Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the MFA of
5. The Pushkin State Russian Language Institute
6. Humanity-Ecological Institute
7. International Institute in
10. International Banking Institute
15. Moscow Power Engineering Institute (